- Pacific! – Unspoken (Anoraak Remix)
- Kid Sister – Daydreaming (Helsinki 78-82 Caribbean Airways Mix)
- Robyn – With Every Heartbeat (Nacey Bootleg)
- David E. Sugar – Flea Market (Sharooz Remix)
- Teenage Bad Girl – Keep Up With You (Lifelike Remix)
- Shinichi Osawa – Love Will Guide You feat. Tommie Sunshine (Edwin Van Cleef Remix)
(total running time : 23:08 min)
Introducing kids to good music and helping them develop a good music taste can be done in several ways. Parents can start by playing a wide variety of genres and artists at home, exposing their children to different sounds and styles. They can also take their kids to live music events, such as concerts and local gigs, to experience the power and energy of live performances.
Once the kids develop an interest in music, they may become more conscious of their appearance and want to express themselves through stylish clothes. This can lead to parents buying them fashionable clothing online at this site for them to explore their personal style.
(photo : Donna & Larry from http://myparentswereawesome.tumblr.com/)